Yummy! Gluten Free Cherry Chocolate Blondies are a less rich version of a brownie but with the added deliciousness of cherries. This batch only had 1/2 cup of cherries in them, however if like cherries then I would double this!
- 2/3 cup organic butter, softened
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 large organic eggs
- 1 tbsp cherry brandy or cherry juice (optional)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp Simply Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup sweet white rice flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- 2 tsp Pixie Dust
- 3/4 cup chopped white or dark sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped candied cherries or maraschino cherry
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 13×9-inch baking pan.
In large mixing bowl beat butter on medium speed 30 seconds. Add brown sugar; beat until well-combined. Beat in eggs, brandy, baking powder, vanilla, and salt. Add flour; beat just until blended. Stir in nuts, chocolate, and cherries. Spread in prepared pan.
Bake 30 minutes or until golden. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut in bars. Makes 24 bars.