Nothing tastes better than warm out of the oven banana bread, and with this gluten free best ever sweet banana bread recipe you won’t even need to butter it! Enjoy it quickly because it won’t last long.
- 4 organic eggs
- 2 cups organic mashed bananas
- 1 cup Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Sugar
- 1/2 cup organic applesauce
- 1 tsp Simply Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup melted, Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil (or melted organic butter)
- 1 1/2 cups brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup sorghum flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking s0da
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans,walnuts or chocolate chips (optional, I didn’t use)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 5 x 9 inch loaf pan.
Mash bananas in a small bowl and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs lightly add mashed bananas, sugar, applesauce, coconut oil (or butter) and vanilla extract. Mix thoroughly.
Add the wet mixture to the flours, salt and baking soda and mix together.
Pour batter into greased loaf pan and bake for one hour to hour and fifteen minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Remove from pan after resting for 10 minutes.