Crepes are a special weekend breakfast for us….and they remind me of my mom. Growing up every once in awhile my brothers and I would be treated to crepes….always sprinkled with sugar, and lemon juice squeezed on top. My own daughters now are equally addicted. Crepes also remind me of wonderful trip to Paris with my cousin Laura….
My mom tested this recipe in Canada for us, and I made them this morning. Delicious!
- 1/2 cup of sweet white rice flour
- 1/4 cup of sorghum flour (or brown rice flour)
- 2 tbsp potato starch
- 1 tbsp psyllium husks
- 1 tbsp Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Sugar
- 3 organic eggs
- 1 cup of organic coconut milk (or almond milk)
- 1 tbsp melted organic butter
- 1 tsp Simply Organic Vanilla Extract
Beat eggs, milk and melted butter. Mix flours together with psyllium husks and
add to egg mixture. Whisk well to get out all the lumps. Use right away. Serve with sprinkled sugar and lemon juice (or butter and maple syrup).
I would double this recipe if you are needing more than half a dozen crepes!