Success! Here’s the gluten free ginger flank steak marinade recipe.
- 2 inches fresh ginger root, peeled and grated
- 1/4 cup Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 3 tablespoons organic olive oil, eyeball it
- 2 tablespoons grill seasoning (recommended: Montreal Steak Seasoning by McCormick)
- 2 pounds flank steak
Combine ginger, liquid aminos, lime juice, oil and grill seasoning in a large sealable plastic bag. Adjust to taste. Add meat to marinade and coat evenly. Try to let it marinade for at least 8 hours up to overnight as it will give it much more flavor.