Here’s another super easy, quick and delicious dinner that everyone will enjoy.
Gluten free ginger beef shish kabobs!
Let this dish marinate all day or even overnight and then skewer the beef, grill and enjoy.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 1/4 cup organic olive oil
- 2 tbsp organic rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 cloves of organic garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp organic fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 medium sized organic beef steaks, cubed
- Optional: add sesame seeds or a few green onions, chopped.
In a medium sized bowl or ziplock bag combine all of the above ingredients except the beef. Taste before adding cubed beef. Marinade the beef in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
Drain and discard marinade. Thread steak onto metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness, turning occasionally.