This gluten free hamburger patty recipe includes all that I would normally mix in to my hamburgers, but the gluten free versions.
As for the bun, that is still a recipe that I haven’t yet mastered (but I will) so in the meantime, we either use Udi’s Hamburger Buns, or we use lettuce for our wrap.
- 1/2 cup gluten free bread crumbs (I use any bread that I have made, that either may have not turned out – I know never happens right? or is leftover, and I freeze it after putting it in a food processor)
- 1/4 cup fresh organic parsley
- 1/2 organic sweet onion
- 1 tbsp dry italian seasoning
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp Annie’s Natural Organic BBQ Sauce
- 1 organic egg
- 1 pound organic ground beef
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix all of the above ingredients together and form into patties.
BBQ, cook in a pan on the stove, or under the broiler in the oven done to desired taste.