This gluten free lemon blueberry yogurt muffin recipe makes a flavorful and healthy snack!
The almond flour adds a nice flavor, however I mixed it with sweet white rice flour, to make it less dense. Adding any kind of fresh or frozen fruit makes this treat nice and moist.
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 1/2 cups sweet white rice flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 organic eggs
- juice and zest from 1 lemon (about 2-3 tbsp of lemon juice)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp Simply Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup organic plain yogurt
Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
Combine almond flour, sweet white rice flour and baking soda.
Add eggs, lemon juice and zest, honey, vanilla, oil and yoghurt.Mix well.
Spoon into prepared cupcake tins.
Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
Remove from the oven and cool completely.
(adapted from Healthy Chef)