These Gluten Free Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes are pretty, the recipe is easy to make (thank goodness for no-bake!) and are perfect additions to an evening of entertaining. Plus, it’s summer, strawberries are in season so take advantage of the sweet goodness in a bite-sized delicious dessert!
- 2 cup organic strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1/3 cup Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Sugar
- 3 tbsp Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 1/2 tbsp gelatin
- 1 1/4 cup heavy organic whipping cream
- 8 ounce organic cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/3 cup gluten free graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
- 1/4 cup organic brown sugar
- 1/2 cup organic butter, melted
- 8 strawberries for garnish
- extra whipping cream, for garnish
Combine strawberries, tbsp granulated sugar, and lemon juice in a blender and blend until it’s a smooth texture. Set Aside.
Mix gelatin, 1/3 cup sugar in a bowl and add the boiling water. Stir until gelatin dissolves (about 4 minutes).
Beat the whipping cream using an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Add the softened cream cheese and beat on medium-high speed until the mixture is smooth.
Slowly add the gelatin mixture to the cream mixture and gently fold to blend. Add the strawberry mixture and continue to fold until it’s all smooth. Set aside.
Line a mini cupcake pan with mini liners.
Combine the graham cracker crumbs and sugar in a bowl. Add the melted butter and mix until well combined
Press graham crust into the liners, about 1/4″ thick.
Add the strawberry mixture onto the crust, to the top of the liners.
Refrigerate cheesecake bites for at least 3 hours before serving. Before serving, add a dollop of whipping cream, and garnish with a slice of fresh strawberry. Enjoy!
(makes about 24)