It’s pumpkin season and here is the perfect gluten free pumpkin bundt recipe.
This cake turned out great and was the perfect consistency. Many gluten free recipes produce crumbly products, but this cake was moist and held together well.
Of course we added chocolate chips, which just make everything better! Enjoy.
- 1 1/4 cups sweet white rice flour
- 3/4 cup corn starch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar or coconut palm sugar
- 1 can (15oz) pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup melted organic butter (or melted Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil)
- 1 cup almond milk (with 1 tsp Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar)
- 3 large organic eggs
- 1 cup organic chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease bundt pan.
Sift together sweet white rice flour, corn starch, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda. Add brown sugar, pumpkin, melted butter, and milk.
Beat for about 2 minutes by hand or using a mixer. Add eggs and beat until well mixed.
Pour into greased bundt pan.
Bake for about 50 minutes or more until done. Test for doneness with a toothpick.