Fresh tomatoes and fresh basil from the garden make this gluten free tomato basil chicken pasta recipe simply delicious.
This light summer meal is quick and easy to make and had my family asking for seconds.
- 2 organic boneless chicken breasts, sliced
- sea salt and black pepper
- 1 tbsp italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups chopped fresh organic tomatoes
- 2 cloves minced fresh garlic
- 3 tbsp cold butter
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2-3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- freshly grated Parmigiano reggiano cheese, for garnish
- 80z (1/2 bag) Tinkyada Brown Rice Spaghetti noodles
Prepare chicken by slicing into thin pieces. Toss chicken in a bowl with salt, pepper and italian seasoning. Set aside.
Bring a pot of water to a boil and add spaghetti noodles. Cook until el dente and then rinse well and set aside.
In a saute pan heat olive oil and add seasoned chicken. When chicken is almost done, add tomatoes and fresh garlic. Toss in cooked noodles and butter. Let simmer for a couple of minutes and lastly add balsamic vinegar and fresh basil.
Serve garnished with cheese and extra vinegar if desired.